- Date and timings for the students to appear for the aptitude test will be communicated once the registration form is received.
- For the selected students, there will be an interview with the Management Committee/ Principal.
- The list of students who have qualified for the admission will be informed. Admission is provided only on merit and strictly based on availability of seats.
- The registration fee is applicable and has to be paid in cash.
- The first priority is for siblings.
Optional transport fee will be applicable for students opting for School Transport Facilities and it will depend on the distance.
The Admission procedure via Registration Forms. Parents are requested to submit the following documents at the time of Interaction /Aptitude test to the school office.
- Guidelines for admission procedure
- Application for Registration
- Application copy along with a passport size photograph.
- Copy of Birth Certificate and Aadhaar card, as applicable
- Copy of last 3 years academic progress report from the previous school (applicable for Class 2 & above)